Printing in solid, sharp and bright white is as easy as any other colour with the high-performance Pro8432WT. The combination of High Definition digital LED technology and cutting-edge OKI white toner technology removes one of the last barriers to creativity and design for print houses, manufacturers graphic arts firms and other businesses.
Innovative technology – CMYW, A first for digital printing
The Pro8432WT is part of OKI’s White Toner (WT) portfolio – the first digital printer range that offers users the ability to print using white toner. Based on tried and tested devices, that are well regarded by graphic based industries for their high-quality output, the innovative Pro8432WT offers the same speeds as OKI’s standard colour digital LED printers and easy to use and operate.
- Ultra-reliable digital LED printing technology and a simple, flat paper path for longer trouble-free printing.
- Microfine High Definition toner and ProQ Multi-level output quality with 1200 x 600dpi print resolution for sharp, crisp results
- Prints at the same speeds as standard colour digital LED printers – 35ppm A4 plain paper, 20ppm, A3 plain paper
- Printer shipped with 2 additional 4,500 page White toner cartridges, to enhance your Return on Investment from day one
Extend creativity – White toner technology removes the last barrier in creativity and design
The Pro8432WT removes the design barriers presented by traditional CMYK printing processes. Printing solid white onto a wide variety of media, it can be used in combination with transfer media to create vibrant print on dark backgrounds, dark coloured garments and other hard surfaces.
- Creates vibrant print on dark backgrounds, dark coloured garments and other hard surfaces
- Produces white graphic and lettering transfers on cost-effective transfer media
In-house printing – Ideal for graphics, design and merchandising materials
White toner printing offers designers, graphics studios, point-of-sale manufacturers and a range of other graphics-based businesses new flexibility in printing, proofing and production, making it possible to print a range of demands in-house whenever they are needed. Flexible and built to overcome many of the barriers to creativity, the versatile Pro8432WT lowers the cost of producing creative design proofs.
- Prints on paper sizes from A6 to A3 and weights up to 256gsm
- Standard 400-sheet paper supply
Versatile media – Stand-out printing on coloured media, clear film and transfer media
For window graphics and clear film, the ability to print white on top of the other colour adds richness and depth to the graphics and text and displays white where needed, making colours stand out.
- Creates vibrant CMYW colours on dark and light-coloured media, clear film and transfer media, ensuring colour and image integrity
|Printing Technology||Digital 4 LED Full-color Electrophotographic Printing Method|
|Print Resolution||600 x 600 dpi (4 levels)
600 x 600 dpi
600 x 1200 dpi
Physical dot pitch: 600 dpi
|Warm-up Time||Approx. 25.0 seconds from power-on
Approx. 20.0 seconds from power save
|Interface||10/100/1000 Base Ethernet, (Optional) Wireless LAN (IEEE802.11a/b/g/n)|
|Printer Language||PostScript 3 emulation|
|Supported OS||Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 x64, macOS 10.12, OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8|
|Font||PostScript emulation 80 fonts|
|Paper Size||A3, A4, A5, A6, B4, B5, B6, B6 Half, Tabloid (11″ x 17″), Letter, Legal 13, Legal 13.5, Legal 14, Executive, Statement, 8.5″ SQ, Folio, 8K, 16K, Photo Size (4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″) (100 x 150mm, 125 x 175mm), Index Card (3″ x 5″) (75 x 125mm), Custom Size: Width 64-297 mm x Length 90-431 mm|
|Paper Weight||Tray 1 : 64 – 220 gsm
Multi-purpose tray : 64 – 256 gsm
|Input Capacity||Tray 1 : 300 sheets
Multi-purpose tray : 100 sheets
|Output Capacity||Face Down : Max. 250 sheets
Face Up : Max. 100 sheets
|Dimensions(WxDxH)||449 x 552 x 360 mm|
|Weight(includes supplies)||Approx. 37.0 kg|
|Operating Environment||Operating: 10 – 32 °C, 20 – 80 %RH
Storage: 0 – 43 °C, 10 – 90 %RH
|Power Source||Single phase 220 – 240 VAC ±10%, 50/60 Hz ±2%|
|Power Consumption||Operating: Max. 1,400W / Ave. 700W
Power Save: 12.0W
Deep Sleep: 1.0W
|Safety & Environment Regulation||Energy Star, EMC-Directive, CE Mark, GS Mark, CCC Mark, cULus Mark, cULus Mark|
|Noise Level||Operating :Approx. 52 dBA
Idle: < 32 dBA
|In the Box||Manuals, Starter toner cartridge x 4, Image Drum x 4, Power cable, DVD-ROM|
- | Space required |
If you are having problems printing the FOREVER Transfer Media with the new OKI Pro8432WT printer, then your may have the old “CM Profiles”. To find out if your OKI Pro8432WT has the older “CM Profiles” installed, please follow the steps below:
Step 1: How to check your printer is up-to-date
- Go to your OKI Pro8432WT’s printers menu panel.
- Press UP or DOWN on the operator panel until you see “PRINT INFO“, and then press ENTER.
- Press UP or DOWN on the operator panel until you see “CONFIGURATION“, and then press ENTER.
- Press ENTER once more.
- The CONFIGURATION sheet will be printed.
- On the CONFIGURATION sheet, search for “CM Vers.” (the last point which appears above the second line)
- If the CM Vers. line begins with the below numbers, then you will need to update the CM Profiles (See Step 2):
“1:01.00.04 2:01.00.01 3:01.00.03 4:01.00.01 5:01.00.01”
- If the CM Vers. line has the below numbers, then you have the latest CMF Profiles installed:
“1:01.00.05 2:01.00.01 3:01.00.03 4:01.00.01 5:01.00.01”
OKI Data software system requirements:
- Compatible with Windows Vista, 8 or 10 ONLY.
- Mac users are required to install Windows via Apple’s BootCamp software.
- You can only install the new profiles if your Printer is connected via a USB cable.
- Network connected Printers will not work. USB Cable only.
Step 2: How to install the latest “CM Profiles” from OKI Data (Download & Install the software)
- Download the installation files here.
- Unzip the downloaded file.
- Double-Click the “Pro8432WT_ForeverMPTool.exe” software.
Note: If your security window appears, Click “Yes” to allow the software to install.
- Click “Connect”
Note: Your OKI Printer should appear in the list below
- Click “Send…“
- Click “Yes” to begin the installation process.
Note: Your OKI Printer will reboot automatically
- Close the Software and repeat Step 1 from above.
If the steps above have been followed correctly, then you will no longer have any issues printing the FOREVER transfer media with the new OKI Pro8432WT Printer. A really IMPORTANT point to make is that all users should set their paper settings to either “UserType 1” for Laser-Dark (No-Cut) LowTemp, Flex-Soft (No-Cut) and Multi-Trans or “UserType 2” for Laser-Light (No-Cut). Click the “Printer Settings” tab for more information or click here.
If you are still having issues with your OKI Pro8432WT printer, please contact us directly.
Use the below settings for printing the FOREVER heat transfer media, either through the TransferRIP software or the another program.
- Paper Type:
UserType 1: Laser-Dark (No-Cut) LowTemp, Flex-Soft (No-Cut), Multi-Trans
UserType 2: Laser-Light (No-Cut)
- Color Paper Setting: +2 (Learn How to change the Color Paper Settings)
White Toner Darkness: (Learn How to change the Toner density)
- Laser-Dark (No-Cut) LowTemp: 0
- Flex-Soft (No-Cut): 0
- Laser-Light (No-Cut): 0
- Multi-Trans: +3
- Mirror Image Mode
- CMYK Mode (Not RGB)
- Color Print
Paper Settings: LONG-EDGE FEED
All users should print using the long-edge of an A4 or Letter sized image. By printing your images with the long-edge of the paper, we can reduce the excess build-up of static electricity within the printer. Static build-up prevents colors from fixing to the transfer media.
- Installation Software for the OKI Data Pro8432WT CMF Profiles
- OKI & FOREVER Setup & Installation Guide (Interactive PDF) EN / DE
- OKI Pro8432WT TransferRIP Color Profiles:
- Printing Instructions for all transfer media:
- Specifications Sheet
- OKI Pro8423WT Brochure
- OKI Pro8432WT Printer Manual