OKI Pro9541DN Digital Color Printer
With your Pro9541DN Multimedia Production Platform device from OKI, you can demonstrate your creativity or broaden your printed offerings by producing materials on a wide range of media in CMYK plus White or Clear gloss toner.
The C941dn not only gives you the opportunity to produce vibrant mock-ups, stationery, invitations, brochures, packaging prototypes, point-of-sale material, watermarks, window graphics, labels, etc., but to do so quickly and easily—as well as cost-effectively.
- White Toner DIN A4/A3 Printer
- A4 Norm: 50 pp./min.
- A3 Norm: 28 pp./min.
- 1,2 GHz
- 2 GB
- A3 / SRA3 / A4 / A5 / A6
- 640 x 699 x 625 mm
When it comes to variety, size and thickness of media, the Pro9541dn greatly extends the OKI heritage of media support. It easily handles 360 gsm extra-thick card stock, 14 mil polyester, magnetic media… in sizes ranging from 3″ x 5″ index cards to 13″ x 52″ banners.
The Pro9541dn has affordable digital short-run capabilities—with the added flexibility of being able to apply white or clear toner. Produce striking comps, one-offs and reprints at up to 50 ppm, utilizing white text and graphics on dark media, or by applying spot gloss selectively, with eye-catching results.
This is not an office copier. The Pro9541dn has a printer-based engine with a new design, driven by an aggressive effort to create a rugged and affordable device. It features short-run capacities, short-run speed, and delivers stunning output across the widest range of media. And by adding the optional EFI® Fiery® XF Server for enhanced color management and simplified workflows, the Pro9541dn is a formidable, professional device.
Printing with White and Clear Toners with the OKI Pro9541DN
- Print speeds up to 50 ppm in Color and Mono1
- True 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution
- High-capacity consumables: up to 38,000 pages3
- NOTE: Units ship with full yield toners (US/Canada)
- Handles stock up to 360gsm, 3″ x 5″ cards to 52″ banners
- Paper capacity expandable to 2,950 sheets
- Supports tabloid extra (12″ x 18″) and Super-B (13″ x 19″)
- 1 Gigabit network and duplex (2-sided printing) standard
- Easy front access to toner cartridges and image drums
- High-resolution color LCD display panel
- Low total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Optional external Fiery XF 5 server3
- Toll-free technical assistance 24/7/3655
1Published performance results based on laboratory testing of letter-size sheets, simplex. Individual results may vary.
2Based on ISO/IEC 19798.
3Available for C9541dn models only.
4Available in the U.S. and Canada only.
5Based on 5% coverage of letter-size sheet, simplex.
6Based on 3 pages per job.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Featured products may not be available in all countries. Please contact your local office for regional availability.