Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello!

I want to print the sanme pic on white an black shirts. With the white settings everything is OK, When I use the darke masking mode, the RIP produces a white line around, whioch is not given by the pic – also shoen in RIP preview. How can I get rid of this?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello artscheval,

depending on the image these “frames” sometimes come up, when the file was saved in RGB instead of CMYK.
    It’s also possible for the file to have some lightly colored outlines, so the printer is backing that up with white toner.
    To get around this you can try using the “underfilling” feature in Step 4 of 5 (White Control)
    With the feature „Underfilling“ you are able to delete 1-4 pixels around your design. With this option you can avoid the bleeding of colors or white edges (with pixel graphics) with only one click. Usually 1 pixel underfilling is enough.
    Here’s a link to the RIPs Wiki page: http://systemata.synology.me/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=en:ns_sys_transfer-rip:weissauftrag_bestimmen

If that does not help, you can send us the original file, so we can take a look.

Thanks
    BR
    FOREVER Tech Support

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.