- 24th June 2020 at 4:30 pm #13298
After the 14 day trial, I purchased the full version. The dongle is not being recognized and the update code will not work. Anyone else having this problem????25th June 2020 at 5:16 pm #13299
I’ve tried multiple usb ports and even a separate computer. The dongle has the green light on as it should but the program still will not register that a dongle is in use and continues to load the demo version.24th July 2020 at 3:05 pm #13335
Update: My issue has been resolved by replacing the dongle. Thank you Forever for the excellent customer service!3rd April 2023 at 10:24 pm #15384HapicamprParticipant
I am having the same issue and have not been able to get a hold of anyone to fix it.4th April 2023 at 8:55 pm #15386a.messinaModerator
If your dongle-ID is not being displayed in the RIPs registration window it’s possible that…
1. your TransferRIP dongle is not plugged in to your PC plug in your dongle into one of the USB ports on your device and restart the TransferRIP
2. your TransferRIP dongle is not being “detected” by your computer check your system for the “detection” on the USB ports and activate administrator-rights on all TransferRIP program folders
3. “access” was denied by your system check your firewall or virus-scanner and “exclude” the TransferRIP from the security-checks.
4. that there was a incomplete software installation, due to one of the above 3 reasons, so after resolving them try re-installing the software “AS an Administartor” (right-click on the “setup.exe”)
FOREVER Tech Support
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.