- 30th March 2018 at 6:39 am #11041AnonymousInactive
Hello, very interesting technology from Forever!
I’m new and ask a few questions.
I have a printer OKI C841. It is colored, but without white toner.
1. Transfer RIP only for OKI printers with white toner?
I can not rasterize images on my OKI C841 color LED (without white toner)?
2. Can I, on this principle, work with Laserlight paper (not cut)? I understand that the drawing should be without white.
3. With which papers can Forever work for OKI C841?
Flex Soft (not cut) …
Thank you very much in advance!!!20th April 2018 at 10:19 am #11200AnonymousInactive
TransferRIP is especially made for White Toner Printers of OKI.
Rasterizing won’t work with your CMYK Printer.
Laser-Light (No-Cut) is also only for White Toner Printers.
You can use Laser-Transparent (No Background), which is similar to Laser-Light (No-Cut). But you can only use colors with a minimum toner value fo 100% or more.
Of course all Flex-Soft (No-Cut) colors are working fine with your printer.
Also all products which you can see on http://www.BlackTonerTransfer.com.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.