Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    moto-g
    Participant

Hi
    I have a Stahls Fusion Press and find that I am loosing dots after rasterisation that are not transferring to the garment. I am using the laser dark and have tried increasing the highlights to 5 and 10 and using a mask setting of 25 in the forever rip. At three different pressure settings ranging from 4-7 thats med to heavy at 155deg and press for 30sec I still loose the dots they do not transfer on to the garment. The A+B step is perfect I use a light-med 3 pressure 155deg and press for 90sec I have inspected the marring stage and it looks perfect in every way. I have tried several forever rip settings. They seem not consistent like they drop out in different places from press to press. The artwork was created in illustrator and has not that much detail, nothing compared to the detail forever has got in there tutorials etc.
    Mask: 25.00
    Shadow Tolerance: 100 to 170
    Highlights: 0.00 to 5 and 10
    Am I doing something wrong?

Many Thanks

moto-g
    Participant

Hi
    I have sorted it out. I bought an Adkins press and I have perfect transfers. I am actually amazed and did not think it could get any better but it has. So from now on I will only do what forever recommends and save myself any further problems.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear moto-g,

great to see that the problem is resolved! Let us know if we can do anything else for you.

BR

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Rasterisation dots dropping out and not transferring to garment.’ is closed to new replies.