Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Brodarto
    Participant

What settings of the OKI printer pro9420WT do I have to alter before using rip-software?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear Brodarto,

if you have never changed anything on the Printer Panel before, you do not have to change anything.
    If you have changed settings before, make sure that your printer is working on default settings.
    TransferRIP takes control over all the settings which are important for a good print-out.

Brodarto
    Participant

Thank you.
    Questions:
    – so the settings of the printer itself are managed by F-rip?
    – does Forever-rip controle the windows(10) setinngs: white on/off (I like to use the printer also for regular printing without white) or do I have to switch white on before using rip? Same for mirror settings?
    – Does F-Rip controle the paper tray? e.g. multi purpose tray for Forever paper or do I have to do this myself in advance?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear Brodarto,

all necessary settings will be managed by TransferRIP, including mirroring, white control and input tray.
    If you are printing without TransferRIP, you have to check the settings of your driver. If you print again with TransferRIP you can be sure that all settings will be used how they are needed.

You do not have to change anything on your printer panel or driver if you are working with TransferRIP.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Pro9420WT settings and rip’ is closed to new replies.