Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

Is it only for white-toner printers that fits or can anyone? I will clarify, white paper for white fabrics is not there.
    I print on XEROX 700, I transfer on the instruction (tempo 190, time 20 seconds, 3 seconds), the paint departs parts. What am I doing wrong????? help, tried to hold longer, get even worse, can the printer really be the wrong one?

Please help.

I didn’t find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
    https://sign-forum.ru/viewtopic.php?t=56923
    Telematics Solution Marketing Example

Thanks!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear spadekevin,

Laser-Light (No-Cut) was espacially made for OKI White Toner printers.
    If you want to use it with any CMYK printer, I would recommend Laser-Transparent (No Background)

BR

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have use Laser-Transparent printer and that’s going good at all.I have also try Laser-Light (No-Cut) for my OKI White Toner printer project assigned by sign company NYC and this printer behaves excellent.
    I suggest you to always maintain printer by good service(removal of mud, dirt-free) etc.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello. The first photo is original – what I want to print. Second photo is a printed “Laser Transparent” page. What I’m doing wrong? After that I’d tryed print again on a regular papper, but now printer prints wrong on a regular papper too.
    Link of photos bellow:

View post on imgur.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Breinas,
    Which product are you using? The topic on this thread is about Laser-Light (No-Cut), while you wrote you use “Laser Transparent”…
    Also how do you print your designs, do you use the FOREVER TransferRIP, if Yes, which settings do you use? And it’s also important to know which printer you use.
    If you use an OKI Whitetoner printer, like the OKI 8432WT then that at least explains, why the colors look lighter when printed, than on your original design. The reason is that the printer prints a layer of white toner ontop of your prited colors.

If you used Laser-Transparent (No-Background), the printed side of the paper, will be the one that won’t be visible after the transfer onto the garment. Thus the colors could look completely fine when the transfer is completed.
    Regarding the yellowisch parts of your print-out, which are not visible on your original design. Its possible that your graphic-file is not vectorised perfectly and that there are seemingly invisible elements, that become more visible, when the driver or TransferRIP software try to improve the color settings and their saturation.
    To check all details of your problem you can use this form :https://www.forever-ots.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/FORM_Technical-Support-EN.pdf and send it to me via mail (Info@forever-ots.com)
    BR
    FOREVER Tech-Support

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry. I’m printing on “Laser Transparent” with “HP Color Laser Jet Pro M452nw” directly from “Corel Draw X7” without White Tonner. Where to find recomendations and settings for “Corel” and “HP M452” printer?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello Breinas,
    Since you use Laser-Transparent (No-Background) instead of Laser-Light (No-Cut) then your question can be considered “off topic” to this thread (Print on paper Forever Laser-Light No-Cut).

So please let us continue the discussion by mail 🙂
    Here’s my contact address: support@forever-ots.com
    BR
    FOREVER Tech-Support

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nobody answer for me via e-mail, via Support form online no answers too.. There ar one more my ceated Forum thread in “T-Shirts” Forum:

https://www.t-shirtforums.com/laser-heat-transfer-paper/t883917.html

There are one more thread in HP Community Forum:

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/LaserJet-Printing/Problem-to-print-on-quot-Forever-Transparent-quot-papper/m-p/7474059#M388237

There somewho says that the printer not compactible print on your pappers.
    Maybe better let’s find the solutions via e-mail?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear Breinas,

Thanks for contacting us via mail, I just answered your mail.

Please note that we don’t have a 24/7 call-center-support, but instead have normal working hours from 9 am.-5pm. (German time) Therefore It’s possible, that your mails will not be answered right away, but can take up to 24 hours, until answered.
    Please refrain, from writing numerous emails or adding numerous posts, debating over us not answering you.
    We’ve received your mail at 8 pm. (German time) and the office was already closed, so please have a little bit more patience.

BR
    FOREVER Tech-Support

Anonymous
    Inactive

Last Friday my printer brokes mechanically at all!
    I’m bring “Forever Transparent” papper and try to print on oldest used “HP” MFP M177fw printer. This printer is do the job very well from the first try. The reason of my problem is only just my brand new “HP” M452nw.
    I’m sorry “Forever” Support Team about my impatience. And thanks “Forever” Suport Team Head Mr. Alfonso for two days explanations for dummie and his patience. Sorry and thank you Mr. Alfonso.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.