Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Brodarto
    Participant

I purchased the Forever demoset with t-shirts and mugs, all printed. I have put the red mug, printed with white logo, into the dishwasher. To my surprise, after the washing-up, the whole logo was gone.
    Is this normal?
    If so, what is the purpose of using multitrans on mugs.
    Please comment.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear Brodarto,

can you tell me where you bought the set and which logo you had on it?

Brodarto
    Participant

Dear Mr. Bulut,
    I bought the set from Forever GMBH Sample tree standard (99€) via Belgian Liratex.on 29sept2016Picture of set I got.

It is the red mug where everything was gone after 1 go in the dishwasher.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear Brodarto,

Now I see. I was confused because of the word “logo”.
    Which programm did you use on your dishwasher? Normally this should not happen if the mug was pressed correctly.
    That means with the right settings like temperature, pressure and time.

Brodarto
    Participant

Hi,
    I suppose the printing was done at the right settings as it was done by your Forever factory.
    The dishwasher was set at standard cycle. I don’t know the temperature. Is there a max temperature?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear Brodarto,

yes that’s right. But just at the moment we found out, that in some cases the recommended silicone pad can cause a problem with the washability of the mugs. I think that the mugs were done with the silicone pad and they are not suitbale for the dishwasher.
    If you press the mug without using the pad, it will work much better and you will have the promised and guaranteed quality of FOREVER.

bwdesigns
    Participant

Do the mugs need to be cured in a standard oven for 20 minutes at 350F after they have been decorated? I saw two videos by Forever resellers where this was part of the procedure?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear bwdesigns,

it is not necessary but as we have heard it help to increase the durabilty.

luizfranca
    Participant

That product didn’t work to me. Waste my money investing on. I bought a sublimation printer now. Quality is not good and very easy to scratch.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear luizfranca,

as you know, sublimation is limited to white mugs. Depending on the mugs you are using, the quality can be compared to a sublimated white mug.
    If white mugs are good for you, sublimation is the right decision. Did you check our sublimation papers? We also offer this.
    If you want to impress with dark and colored mugs and maybe with gold and silver transfers, you should try our media.

BR

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Multitrans on mugs’ is closed to new replies.