Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    moto-g
    Participant

Hi Don

Do you have the colour mapping available on your transfer rip. It will be on the right hand side on top. Once you select your media it will show above the box on the right hand side. That is were you change the toners. You would select the white toner and drag it into the cyan position then select the cyan toner and drag it into the white position. You then save your settings. You do all this with your printer on. You then change the toner and drum complete from white position and put that in the cyan position and same with the cyan that will go into the white position. When you set your white as you will need to increase the coverage you would increase this on the printer for the cyan position. It works perfect and I do clear labels and it works a treat. I use this setting more on the printer then I use it for t-shirts and garment printing in its normal position.

OldGreyBear
    Participant

Hi,

I can’t see the mapping future.

a.messina

Hi OldGreyBear,

Yes the feature is missing for a reason…
    Unfortunately, we had no chance, but to remove the feature due to legal issues and the software being sold “worldwide”
    But we can still figure out solutions, like sending you the old links, there is no problem with that
    Here’s the link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hdko41jmi9ocdpi/AAAc3mOlNe6PpzuaizfDMPb0a?dl=0

BR
    FOREVER Support

Rene
    Participant

Hi,
    Our customer has OKI ES7411WT. He activates Color Mapping, changes white/black and cyan position by mouse and save it. Then he changes white toner/drum position to cyan toner/drum position on the printer. A message appears on the display: “cyan toner sensor problem; error 542”. Can you advise us?

Rene

a.messina

Hi Rene,

The mapping feature only works on the OKI Pro8432WT…
    The error code indicates the wrong implementation of the accessories like the image-drums and the toner-cartridges.

Hope this answers your question!

BR
    FOREVER Support Team

moto-g
    Participant

Hi I had to replace my Mac and I run parallels. I have installed my forever rip and now I dint have mapping available. Is there a reason why?

moto-g
    Participant

Hi I had to replace my Mac and I run parallels. I have installed my forever rip and now I dint have mapping available. Is there a reason why?

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.