Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    moto-g
    Participant

Hi

I heard there is a mapping function for the 920wt printer from forever rip that lets you map your toners to have the white toner printing first?. Is this available for the pro8432wt?.

Kind Regards
    Grant Preston

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear moto-g,

since you have the latest version, the mapping feature is available again.
    You just have to click on the Color Profile you want to use in Step 1 and on the right upper corner you can click on the mapping button.
    Here you have to activate the mapping and tell te printer which toner you are changing with which other toner. Done.

BR

moto-g
    Participant

Hi I dont see any mapping in step 1 on the right hand corner. I have updated all the profiles and says DL_V11.icc.
    How do I update to the latest version. I have the Oki pro8432wt and bought it with the forever transfer rip in Febuary 2018.

Many Thanks
    Grant

moto-g
    Participant

Hi

I have checked everywhere for a version update on the forever rip but can’t find it. Where or lets say how do I update too the latest version of the Transfer Rip.

Many Thanks
    Grant Preston

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear Grant,

please click on:
    – Support (Button in the top)
    – Updates
    – Login (bottom right)
    – Updates (top left)
    – Check for updates (bottom right)
    – Load Update (top left)
    – Download (bottom right)

After installting the latest version, you will see the mapping feature.

BR

moto-g
    Participant

Hi
    I did the download and it works. One small problem maybe you could help. The white is not as dense as when you overprint its more grey and seems broken up, when I print the same file as overprint with the white toner in its original position it is perfect. Is there a setting I am missing? I was printing on black card stock to see what my designs look like.
    You guys are amazing I was going to sell my Oki 8432wt and buy a iColor 600 as I need this function but forever once again helped me out. I will never use another product Forever has made my life easy, I thank you for that.

Many Thanks
    Grant Preston

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear Grant,

it is always great to see if we can make a customer happy.
    Unfortunately I have no idea why it is not white anymore. I guess you put it on the first position.
    Did you increase the density on the printer?

BR

moto-g
    Participant

Yes +2 on page colour density and +3 on white toner density. It looks like half the amount of white toner compared to the original position. Can I upload pics for you to see?

Kind Regards
    Grant

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear Grant,

sure you can any image to show me the current result.
    But make sure that you are changing the denstiy of the color which was on the position of white.

BR

moto-g
    Participant

So I must change the density of the colour where the white is mapped too? so I changed the density on white, but I put my white in the cyan location so I should adjust the cyan ?

How would I up load pics, sorry can’t find the upload button. It says I must type in the URL of the pic its on my desk top?

Kind Regards
    Grant

RC
    Participant

Moto-g or t-bulut if you wouldn’t mind, what does”mapping” or changing the order of your toner carts accomplish?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear RC,

it may help you to print on our waterslide paper directly. You can put the white as the first layer and all colors on top of it. Also it is perfect to print directly on black card boards or similar products.

BR

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear Grant,

yes you have to change the cyan density. For uploading images you might have to have it anywhere else online if the link to your desktop ain’t work.

BR

moto-g
    Participant

Ok this is now working perfectly. Thank you for all your help the white under print is working and its amazing. Now I can offer my customers this type of printing and waterslide etc. Must say forever you opened even more doors for me to expand what I can offer . Thank you for that.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Grant,

I have a C711wt, a cheaper OKI CMYW printer, and cannot get white to underprint for decal printing. Wondering if you have any advice or insight.

Thanks!

Don

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.