- 25th July 2019 at 3:34 am #11924jdl848Participant
Hi all, I am using an oki c711wt printer and when printing onto the transparent sheet and attempting to marry the A to B, ALL of the ink and design sticks to the B sheet and leaves an imprint on the transparent sheet with no ink left at all. I am setting the press to 320f for 90 seconds as per my instructions and yet it fails every time. What am I doing wrong?
Jamie29th July 2019 at 9:26 pm #11926AnonymousInactive
There can be multiple reasons for this…
1. the B-paper was peeled too cold, meaning the glue ripped the toner off the A-foil
–> to avoid this issue make sure to peel the B-paper while it’s still warm/hot and make sure you don’t lift the A-Foil up or remove it from the heat press.
2. the the papers were placed in the wrong order, thus the pressure is not distributed the “right-way”.and instead of the glue getting applied on the toner the toner gets applied onto the glue
–> to avoid this always place the B-paper on top of the A-Foil and not the other way around.
3. the pressure of the heat press is set too high and thus the glues “sticks” too much
–> make sure your pressure is only set to medium pressure (=2-3 bar = 30-43 psi)
hope this helps!
BR9th August 2019 at 3:04 pm #11952AnonymousInactive
Hello! I am having the same issue with the A foil stinking to the B paper. I tried 320 degrees for 90 seconds and peeled while still hot and i get the sale results on about 15 sheets. I am using a Super Deal PRO 5 in 1 Heat Press but i am not sure if my heat presses pressure is correct. I know the instructions is saying to use light to medium pressure but, how can i tell if i am using the right pressure for the Forever paper? It’s frustrating lol!13th August 2019 at 1:15 pm #11976Forever_DJKeymaster
Do you follow all the steps written by Mr Messina?
Try to press with a pressure, so you can just close the press with a bit of resistance. If this will not work, just write me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a video, which contains your press process, so I can have a look.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.