Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    moto-g
    Participant

Hi
    Is there a setting or anyway I can get my garment colour (background colour) to show in the preview mode?. I am finding it difficult to judge what my final print is going look like. I can’t see my white elements of the graphic and when I am using the dark mask and remove the black from my graphic it is close to impossible to see what the final print will look like. I am slowly getting to grips with all the settings and getting really good results, it would be great to get the garment colour in the preview it would save so much time with out having to do a print out on coloured paper. It is a great tool and I have found it worth every penny I paid for it. Would just like more training. Is there any further training or tutorials that you offer on the transfer rip software other then the ones currently available ?.

Many Thanks
    Grant

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear Grant,

we are still working on the feature to simulate the background color in the preview. At the moment it is only working in the 3rd step.
    Soon, we will publish a full training video about the RIP. In this video all features and settings will be exlpained exactly.

BR

moto-g
    Participant

Thank you for your reply. Looking forward to the full training video.

Many Thanks
    Grant

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.