Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Vinylthat
    Participant

When peeling A paper from the garment after cooling it s difficult to remove the paper and colors are sticking to the sheet.Results have been inconsistent. Any advice?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear Vinylthat,

can you please send us some pictures of the A-Foil after removing it from the garment to info@forever-ots.com?

Tshirtsteve
    Participant

Happend to me also, as I have just purchased my 7411WT. And have been doing alot of research before buying the printer, the selling point was the youtube video with Doug de witt demonstrating the fine detail print being the tokyo subway map… i have set fine detail to be my benchmark before totaly satisfied with product…
    However i do have some issues as you can see on the images provided.
    Please note the following settings i have used on dark garment with my Forever Lazer light, low temp paper.
    For film to imultion paper settings are as follows – 160°c @ 90seconds and works perfect on the fine detail as per video.

For transfer process:
    150°c @ 60sec;65sec;70sec;75sec;80sec.
    All done with a min of 5min cool down period.

Printer white density is set to -3
    MP tray.

Forever_DJ
    Keymaster

@tshirtsteve

Please provide a dropbox link to the example images mentioned in your message above. We cannot access images within this forum.

Regarding the transfer settings, please take a moment to read through the printing instructions below:
    Laser-Dark (No-Cut) LowTemp
    Laser-Light (No-Cut)

Once you are familiar with the transfer settings, you will notice that the transfer to the tshirt uses the same temperature as the A&B process, but with less time – just 30 seconds.

You can also take a look at the following videos which will help you become even more familar with the transfer process:
    Laser-Dark (No-Cut) LowTemp
    Laser-Light (No-Cut)

If you have any further issues, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m having the same problem but only with the white part of the image. I increased my time to 120 seconds in the A&B process, which only helped a little. How do I get a completely clean transfer????

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear baileyboosvinyl,

to achieve the best result, we recommend to roll the A-Foil from the garment instead of peeling it. The lower you roll, the better it will work.
    Pressing time fro transferring the design won’t change anything. Keep pressing for 30 seconds and let it cool down and try my hint.

BR

narch
    Participant

Has anyone found a solution? White toner is sticking the paper! I have spend the whole afternoon wasting time and money with this paper. Really frustrating to see this is a common problem. I use the rolling technique when removing the A foil from the garment.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear narch,

if you still have some toner sticking on the A-Foil even if you roll the A-Foil flat from the shirt, it could be because of the garment you are using or the pressure and temperature you are using. Can you tell me the exact settings you have used and the model name of your heat press?

BR

narch
    Participant

I am using 100% cotton standard tshirts. Tried three different brands (anvil, gilden, and american apparel). I am using 315 degrees on a geo knight dc16 for 30 seconds. I have tried light, med, and heavy pressure. I can feel the toner sticking to paper. It is usually difficult to start removing the transfer as it pulls up on the garment not wanting to let go of the foil. If I use the same design replacing the white with another color, no issues.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear narch,

please increase the density of white to +3 on your printer. Combine it with high pressure for the application.
    This should solve the problem.

BR

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Colors sticking to a paper’ is closed to new replies.