3rd July 2017 at 12:50 pm #8704
This issue can only be one of 3 things:
- – either the toner is not hot enough
- – the image does not have enough toner
- – the heat press is temperature is faulty
Because you are using a white toner printer, one of the issues is removed from this list.
- – Increase the temperature or time – one or the other but not both. If you choose time, increase by 30 seconds. If you choose temperature, increase by 10 degrees.
- – Check that you heat press is producing the correct temperature with a digital thermometer. After which you can change the temperature accordingly
If you have any further issues, please do not hesitate to ask.