2nd December 2016 at 5:34 pm #8268
Sorry but this is not going well. I increased the press pressure which did no good. I then tried many samples going through in incremental steps from light pressure to heavy pressure none of which worked. I tried dropping down to 10 seconds and increasing to 40 seconds still no good. I’ve tried A paper on the bottom and A paper on the top. I’ve tried 150% and 250 % white toner and many combinations of all the above. I’ve used up over half my stock of waterslides and A papers, which are reasonably expensive experimenting and am getting nowhere as I still have bits of my design stuck to the A paper.