OKI Pro8432WT – OKI White Toner Laser Printer
How to change the OKI Pro8432WT White Toner Density Settings to +3
Follow the steps below in order to change the OKI Pro8432WT White Toner Density settings. The factory setting is set to “0”, but we recommend using a White Toner density value of “+3”, when printing the FOREVER Multi-Trans heat transfer media with the OKI Pro8432WT printer.
Using a “+3” White Toner density value helps to remove any color issues which may occur with the latest White Toner laser printer from OKI Data. Using a value of “+3” is recommended for Multi-Trans transfer media.
1. Press MENU
2. Press UP or DOWN until you see CALIBRATION
3. Press ENTER
4. Press UP or DOWN until you see COLOR DENSITY
5. Press ENTER
6. Press UP or DOWN until you see WHITE DENSITY
6. Press ENTER
7. Press UP or DOWN until you reach a value of +3 or -3
8. Press ENTER to activate the change
8. Press CANCEL to return to exit the menu.
Note: The printer will automatically adjust the current color density settings to match the new changes which we just made.
- Installation Software for the OKI Data Pro8432WT CMF Profiles
- TransferRIP Color Profile – COMING SOON
- Printing Instructions for all transfer media:
- Specifications Sheet
- OKI Pro8423WT Brochure
- OKI Pro8432WT Printer Manual