Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi i have been using the ghost white for as long as i can remember with your paper and had no issues, i bought a new oki white a4 printer pro7411WT and everytime i print the images using forever transferip the white doesnt stick too the garments and peels off, all the colours are fine its just the white ink, help please

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear leejohn02,

sometimes it happens that the RIP is not selecting the correct media setting. Make sure that you are printing with “transparency”.
    If you are already using this, please let me know all your settings and paramters how you are pressing the deisng to B-Paper and the A-Foil to the T-shirt.

BR

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, i have tried editing the printer to -3 as the instructions said on the paper type, i also tried this with it set to default zero, i have tried changing the coverage all the way up too 200% and left the spot by factor of one. all different tests not on the same page and had no results there. i then tried all the different screenings, my media type is set to transparency,. I had no issues with printing in photoshop using the ghost white so i can eliminate the paper or so i hope, ive tried different pressures, heat and times. and still not getting the right result so slightly at a loss. Ive also contacted the company i purchased it off who said to add a few sheets of paper on the top of the b paper when pressing and still no luck there. I am preheating the bottom of the press as well and ive tried it on both a swing press and clam press, so any suggestions welcome

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear leejohn02,

please increase the density of white on the printer to +3. Use a higher pressure when pressing A and B togehter and also a higher pressure for transferring on the textile. This should solve the problem.

BR

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘White not adhering to the t shirt’ is closed to new replies.