Tagged: 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    garybenningfield
    Participant

Hello, I am interested in buying the software but I don’t see where to actually purchase it. I have the demo but it has the watermarks / cross hatch. I would like to try it without also.

garybenningfield
    Participant

also, If I buy it is there an instant download or will I have to wait for the CD and dongle?

Forever_DJ
    Keymaster

Good Morning @garybenningfield,

For your first question – if you provide us with your GMID code, we will be able to create a 14-day trial version for you.
    Regarding the purchase of the TransferRIP software, you will need to wait for the CD to arrive as the TransferRIP comes with a USB Dongle which is required during the installation and use of the software.

As a side note, if you are updating from the demo version of the TransferRIP to the full version, all files will need to be reloaded into the TransferRIP. This removes the watermark from the images. The same goes for the 14-day trial version, re-importing your images is required in order to remove the watermark.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Kind Regards
    forever_dj

garybenningfield
    Participant

Thanks for the info, I won’t need the trial now, I went ahead and bought the full program from one of the sellers on the net and had it sent overnight :).

Forever_DJ
    Keymaster

@garybenningfield

Great news. If you have any further questions regarding the TransferRIP, please take a look at the video section on this website.

Kind Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Where to buy and how much?’ is closed to new replies.