Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    cut-a-curve
    Participant

Hi,
    since one of the lateset updates i have a real problem to print white objects. I use Photoshop and drawn a picture and added some text in white color.
    I load it up in transferrip and in step 4 everything looks ok. But if i try to pull up the brightness in step 3 to be sure the rest of my picture will print well…. everything in white disappears in step 4.
    Same problem exists when i try to remove any dark color with more then 10% in step 3.

Please help me to solve this problem…

Thanks
    Andy

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear Andy,

it seems like that you have found a bug. I already have contacted the programmer.
    Please send a bug report via TransferRIP with your file and settings, that he can check it again.
    To avoid this, please prepare your file in PS, that you do not have to make any changes in TransferRIP.

cut-a-curve
    Participant

Hi,
    i had already sent the report after i recognize this problem the first time.
    Now i have send it a second time right a few minutes ago.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear Andy,

thank you for the report. Please add the file you are using and 2 screenshots. One screenshot of step 3 and one of step 4.
    Thank you.

cut-a-curve
    Participant

I added a ZIP File to the failurereport.
    Hope this helps.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear Andy,

we have received your file. Thank you. It will take a while to fix this.
    In the meantime you can do three things to avoid this bug.
    1. prepare your image perfectly before loading it, that you do not have to change anything in the RIP.
    2. Also play with the contrast if you change the brightness. The white will appear again at a point.
    3. Do not use pure white. You can add 1 or 2 % black or yellow to the white.

Hope this will help you untill we have fixed the bug.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Problems with white objects’ is closed to new replies.