Transfer Flock Sheets
FOREVER Laser Dark (No-Cut) LowTemp transfer media can be easily Flocked, with the advantage that even the finest details can be transferred.
After printing your design in the same color as your chosen Flock Sheet color, you then press the design to your shirt like normal. Once it has completely cooled, you can easily peel it off. The Flock only sticks to the areas where toner is present! What remains is your now Flocked design.
And the best thing about it? No Cutting and No Weeding!
With a choice of 15 Flock Colors, detailed or even rasterized designs can be easily decorated. The typical limitations of the heat transfer process with Transfer Flock are now a thing of the past!
Laser-Dark (No-Cut) LowTemp A-Foil
This is the transfer media on which you print your image. The transparent material has a special top-coating that protects the toner. This improves durability and washability, even when applied at lower transfer temperatures (150 – 160 °C / 300 – 320°F).
No more guessing where the transfer is applied! The transparent foil gives precise placement on your garment.
Laser-Dark (No-Cut) LowTemp B-Paper
The B-Paper was developed specifically for the A-Foil. It is finely tuned to ensure optimal processing.
The special coating of the B-Paper develops its adhesive power starting at 100°C / 212°F, allowing a variety of different materials or surfaces to be transfer printed.
FINISHING WITH FLOCK
Preparation of the Transfer:
- Print your design in the same color as the Flock Sheet.
- Press togther with the B-Paper (See Flock Finishing Instructions).
- Separate the A-Foil from the B-Paper while HOT, using a Slow, Low & Fluid Motion.
- Cut around your transfer to remove the coating frame.
Application: Transferring to Textile
- Place the transfer on your textile.
- Press together, preferably with 5 sheets of Copy Paper in between (See Flock Finishing Instructions).
- Wait until the textile has completely cooled down, BEFORE removing the A-Foil FINISHING!
Application: Applying the Transfer Flock
- Place the desired sheet of Flock Sheet on your design and cover it with a sheet of Matt Finish Economy & Press together (See Flock Finishing Instructions).
- Wait until the Flock has completely cooled down, BEFORE removing.
- Wash resistant up to 30°C (Cold Wash Cycle).
NOTE: White Flock is only recommended for Hard Surfaces or Non-Washable Materials.