Swing-Away Design and Quick-Change™ Features Offer Flexibility in Printing.
Insta’s New Model 256 Manual Swing-Away machine with 16”x20” platens swings almost a full 180° to the right – providing you with unobstructed access to the lower platen while you load your garments and place your transfers. The new Quick-Change™ platens allow you to quickly swap your lower platen with any of Insta’s new accessory platens. The quick-change feature also allows you to quickly rotate the lower platen in a matter of seconds to suit your applications.
Easy Operation. Reliable Results. Every Time.
The Model 256 has been strategically designed to generate & evenly distribute tremendous pressure throughout the entire platen. Its cast-in tubular heating element heats the metal from within for a consistent and long-lasting heat. The 256 is made from a combination of materials, making it lightweight without sacrificing the strength and durability that Insta machines are known for.
1. Adjustable Opening
The Model 256 pressure adjustment system allows the operator to increase the space between the upper and lower platens, to reach a maximum opening of 2.75” wide, allowing application to items that are up to 1.375” thick
2. Fully Dressable
The Model 256’s new H-frame designs allows for dressing of garments onto the lower platen with complete clearance under the lower platen. The swing-away feature allows for unobstructed access to the platen while you work. Loading garments and placing transfers is hassle-free.
3. Central Pressure Source
The strategically placed pressure source is centered over the upper platen and uses struts to drive pressure out to all corners. The result is an unparalleled even and heavy-duty distribution of pressure
4. Cast-In Heating Element
The tubular heating element is cast into the aluminum upper platen, heating the metal from within. The element is coiled throughout the upper platen to provide a reliable and even circulation of heat across the platen.
- Swing-away upper platen.
- H-frame and lightweight construction.
- Quick-Change™ mechanism for new accessory platens.
- Integrated digital controller which features controls for time, temperature (Fahrenheit or Centigrade) & cycle counter.
- Pressure adjustment system for printing thicker substrates.
- Ergonomic wrap-around stainless steel handle.
- Protective heat shroud.
- ETL & CE approved. RoHS/WEE compliant.
- Depth: 40” (101.6 cm)
- Width: 32” (81.3 cm)
- Height: 22” (55.9 cm)
- Power: 120 volt – 1750 Watts, 14.6 Amps
240 volt – 2200 Watts, 9.6 Amps
- Platen Size: 16”x20” standard (40.6 x 50.8 cm) Additional accessory platens available – 6”x6”, 6”x9”, 6”x16”, 10”x16” & Shoe Platen
- Shipping Weight: 109 lbs. (49.4 kilos)