When it comes to variety, size and thickness of media, the Pro9541dn greatly extends the OKI heritage of media support. It easily handles 360 gsm extra-thick card stock, 14 mil polyester, magnetic media… in sizes ranging from 3″ x 5″ index cards to 13″ x 52″ banners.
The Pro9541dn has affordable digital short-run capabilities—with the added flexibility of being able to apply white or clear toner. Produce striking comps, one-offs and reprints at up to 50 ppm, utilizing white text and graphics on dark media, or by applying spot gloss selectively, with eye-catching results.
This is not an office copier. The Pro9541dn has a printer-based engine with a new design, driven by an aggressive effort to create a rugged and affordable device. It features short-run capacities, short-run speed, and delivers stunning output across the widest range of media. And by adding the optional EFI® Fiery® XF Server for enhanced color management and simplified workflows, the Pro9541dn is a formidable, professional device.
Printing with White and Clear Toners with the OKI Pro9541DN
- Print speeds up to 50 ppm in Color and Mono1
- True 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution
- High-capacity consumables: up to 38,000 pages3
- NOTE: Units ship with full yield toners (US/Canada)
- Handles stock up to 360gsm, 3″ x 5″ cards to 52″ banners
- Paper capacity expandable to 2,950 sheets
- Supports tabloid extra (12″ x 18″) and Super-B (13″ x 19″)
- 1 Gigabit network and duplex (2-sided printing) standard
- Easy front access to toner cartridges and image drums
- High-resolution color LCD display panel
- Low total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Optional external Fiery XF 5 server3
- Toll-free technical assistance 24/7/3655
1Published performance results based on laboratory testing of letter-size sheets, simplex. Individual results may vary.
2Based on ISO/IEC 19798.
3Available for C9541dn models only.
4Available in the U.S. and Canada only.
5Based on 5% coverage of letter-size sheet, simplex.
6Based on 3 pages per job.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Featured products may not be available in all countries. Please contact your local office for regional availability.
Introducing the Pro9541DN
With extraordinary results that transcend expectations, this one-of-a-kind device delivers in so many ways. The revolutionary new Pro9541DN LED digital color printer features a five station toner configuration with cyan, magenta, yellow and black, plus white or clear in the fifth position; this provides an expansive new world of printing capabilities and revenue-generating opportunities. In fact, the Pro9541dn from OKI is the first LED printer in its class to offer white or clear spot color printing and other productivity-enhancing capabilities, and is available with an EFI Fiery XF server.
Graphic design/On-demand printing
- First 5-station LED/Laser printer: supports White and Clear spot color
- True 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution
- Up to 50ppm in Color and Mono1
- Optional Fiery® XF RIP server
- Lowest total cost of ownership (TCO)in its class
- Highest capacity consumables in its class (up to 38,000 pages2)
- Holds up to 2,950 sheets with options
1 Published performance results based on laboratory testing of simplex sheets. Individual results may vary.
2 Based on ISO 19798.
OKI Pro9541DN Digital Color Printer
Description: White Toner DIN A3 / A4 Printer
- A4 Normal Paper: 50 pp./min.
- A4 Normal Paper: 28 pp./min.
Processor: 1,2 GHz
RAM: 2 GB
Paper Formats: A3 / SRA3 / A4 / A5 / A6
Size: 640 x 699 x 625 mm